reede, juuni 23, 2006

Selline tunne on et... cher on mu lempar naine

Siis kui ma ükspäev lähen kõrbe oma lahtise autoga (näiteks see tibiauto kompressor.. või tegelt peaks olema ikka selline korralik USA auto.. kurat seda teab, mis nende nimed on:D) siis... on volüüm põhjas ja see lugu ripiidi peal:D

When you pray with every breath- You know that is free as the love you have. Where does it end? It's too much for me to take. There's no peace, you close your eyes. I'm all out of truth, I'm outta alibis. Where does it end? It's too much for me to take....

We're gonna love one another 'til morning comes. Seek the sweet salvation for what we've done. Give up resisting... one by one. One by one! He gives a new kinda meaning to what I am.. I know that I could never love any other man. One of these days you'll understand.... Understand!

And his face his heaven sent. He makes me believe there must be something else .Where does it end? It's too much for me to take... I can feel the need in you. There isn't a thing, I want you do. Where does it end? It's too much for me to take!!!

We're gonna love one another 'til morning comes. Sweet salvation for what we've done. Give up resisting one by one... One by one! We're gonna love one another.... We're gonna love one another

Give up resisting one by one! One by one....




Selline lugu, et kohe sõnu ka ei ole:D
Tänks Mannu:)

Kommentaare ei ole: